This loom is a wider version of SAORI WX60 looms (assembly required). SAORI WX90 was developed as the second loom for long-term SAORI practitioners who would like to explore a new possibility on a loom with more weaving width. This model maintains elegance and features similar to those of the popular SAORI WX60.
- High quality Japanese cherry wood frame makes a very stylish foldable loom.
- The warp is controlled by a resistance brake instead of the wire tension brake featured on the SAORI SX60.
- Deepest weaving area, in comparison to other SAORI looms available.
- Width: 105cm (41.4”)
- Depth: 76cm (30”) / 30cm (11.8”) when folded
- Height: 99cm (39”) / 106cm (41.7”) when folded
- Weight: 16.5kg (36.3 lb)
- Weaving Width: 90cm (35.4”)
- 1 Reed (5 dents/cm = 12 dents/inch);
- 2 Harnesses (incl. 420 wire heddles);
- 1 Boat Shuttle (medium size);
- 15 Bobbins;
- 1 Bobbin Winder (built-in);
- 1 Warp Control Pedal with hand lever attachment;
- 1 Reed Hook;
- 1 Heddle Hook;
- 1 Clipping Rod with Cords;
- 1 Tying Rod with Cords;
|Weaving Width||90 cm|