The SAORI WX60, an updated model of the SAORI SX60, has an all-wood frame and is also foldable for transport and storage. The WX60 model is popular for its elegant design while maintaining the same features of the long-selling SX60 model.
Click on the button to add it to the Quote Cart. You will be able change quantity later.
- High quality Japanese cherry wood frame makes a very stylish foldable loom.
- The warp is controlled by a resistance brake instead of the wire tension brake featured on the SAORI SX60.
- Deepest weaving area, in comparison to other SAORI looms available.
- 1kg lighter than the SAORI SX60.
- Width: 76cm (30”)
- Depth: 76cm (30”) / 30cm (11.8”) when folded
- Height: 99cm (39”) / 106cm (41.7”) when folded
- Weight: 13.5kg (29.8 lb.)
- Weaving Width: 60cm (23”)
- 1 Reed (5 dents/cm = 12 dents/inch);
- 2 Harnesses (incl. 420 wire heddles);
- 1 Boat Shuttle (medium size);
- 15 Bobbins;
- 1 Bobbin Winder (built-in);
- 1 Warp Control Pedal (built-in);
- 1 Reed Hook;
- 1 Heddle Hook;
- 1 Clipping Rod with Cords;
- 1 Tying Rod with Cords;
- 1 Ready-made Warp (150 threads x 6m/6.5yds)
|Weaving Width||60 cm|