SAORI Piccolo 40’s lightweight, metal frame, which can be set at two heights and folds easily for transport and storage, was developed for SAORI practioners to weave with their children/grand children, or to travel with as their second loom. This loom was designed to be best used with the Ready-made Warps.
- Lightweight but strong body with a beautiful, chrome-plated metal frame.
- Folds easily for transport and storage.
- Has two height settings.
- Built-in bobbin winder and shelf.
- The warp control lever lets you advance the warp while remaining seated.
- Wire heddles have larger holes/eyes to make threading easier.
- A Ready-made Warp is set up on the loom so that you can start weaving once you finish the assembly.
- 1 Reed (5 dents/cm = 12 dents/inch);
- 2 Harnesses (incl. 200 wire heddles);
- 1 Boat Shuttle (medium size);
- 15 Bobbins;
- 1 Bobbin Winder (built-in);
- 1 Warp Control Lever (built-in);
- 1Reed Hook;
- 1 Heddle Hook;
- 1Tying Rod with Cords;
- 1 Clipping Rod with Cords;
- 1 Ready-made Warp (100 threads x 6m/6.5yds)
- Width: 61cm (24”)
- Depth: 60cm (23.6”) / 74cm (29.1”) when raised, 25cm (9.8”) when folded
- Height: 86cm (33.9”) / 95cm (37.4”) when raised, 98cm (38.6”) – 107cm (42.1”) when folded
- Weight: 7kg (15.4 lb.)
- Weaving Width: 40cm (15.7”)
Two height settings
The position of the breast beam is 68cm from the floor when the SAORI Piccolo40 is fully raised, only 1cm lower than the SAORI SX60. Both children and adults can weave comfortably on this model.
|Depth||60 / 74 raised / 25 folded cm|
|Height||86 / 95 raised / 107 folded cm|
|Weaving Width||40 cm|