The SAORI 60’s elegant stlye makes it very popular.
- Durable body made of high-quality birch wood
- Built-in bobbin winder and shelf
- The warp control layer lets you advance the warp while remaining seated
- Wire heddles have larger holes to make threading easier
- A ready-made warp is set up on the loom so that you can start waving after 15 minutes assembly
- This loom is partly assembled upon arrival in New Zealand.
- Width: 69cm (26“)
- Depth: 61cm (24“)
- Height: 98cm (38“)
- Weight: 15.7kgs (34.5lb)
- Weaving Width: 60cm (23“)
1 reed (5 dents/cm = 12 dents/inch); 2 harnesses (incl. 420 wire heddles);
1 boat shuttle (medium size); 15 bobbins; 1 bobbin winder (built-in);
1 warp control lever (built-in); 1 reed hook; 1 heddle hook;
2 tying rods with cords; 150 ready-made warp threads (150 threads x 6m/6.5yds)