The SAORI CH60 is the designer’s choice for its elegant style, compact design, ease of use and maximum comfort provided while weaving.
- Durable body made of high-quality Japanese cherry wood.
- Built-in bobbin winder and shelf.
- The war control lever lets you advance the warp while remaining seated.
- Wire heddles have larger holes to make threading easier.
- A SAORI Ready-made Warp is set up on the loom so that you can start weaving after 15 minutes of assembly.
- Width: 83cm (32.7″)
- Depth: 61cm (24″)
- Height: 99cm (39″)
- Weight:16kg (35.3lb)
- Weaveing Width: 60cm (23″)
- 1 Reed (5 dents/cm = 12 dent/inch)
- 2 Harnessess (incl. 420 wire heddles)
- 1 Boat Shuttle (medium sixe）
- 15 Bobbins
- 1 Bobbin Winder (built-in)
- 1 Warp Control Lever (built-in)
- 1 Reed Hook
- 1 Heddle Hook
- 1 Clipping Rod with Cords
- 1 Tying rod with Cords
- 1 Ready-made Warp (150 threads x 6m/6.5yrds)